The City of Rawlins is reopening our facilities doors, allowing people to visit without an appointment. Minor operational changes will continue in an effort to keep staff and citizens as healthy as possible.
- The CATS Bus will remain closed.
- Kids Korral and the Weight Room at the Rawlins Family Recreation Center remain by reservation only. Reservations can be made by calling 307-324-7529.
- Please continue to remain in your car at the Landfill; do not enter the scale house.
- Remote payments still available:
- Water Bills can be paid by check or cash in the dropbox in the alley behind City Hall, by check or card by calling 307-324-4501, or online or by app through Xpress Bill Pay. Visit rawlinswy.org and select online payments to get set-up.
- Municipal Court Fines can be paid by cash or check in the dropbox in the alley behind City Hall, paid by exact cash or check to Dispatch in the Police Department lobby, or by card by calling 307-328-4535.
- Community Development payments, such as permits, can be paid via card by calling Public Works at 307-328-4599.
- Rawlins City Council meetings are open to the public, limited to 25 in chambers. All City Council meetings and work sessions are broadcast on Channel 191 (Spectrum) and Facebook Live, barring technical difficulties. All documentation is available at rawlinswy.org/BoardDocs the Friday before the meeting. If you would like to make a statement to Council you are welcome to attend or they can be submitted by 8:00 the morning of the meeting to email@example.com.
To enter city facilities, everyone must use the temperature scanner located inside all city entrances and wear a mask. Masks are available upon request. For more information, please contact Mira Miller, City of Rawlins Community Relations Coordinator, at 307-328-4500 ext. 1022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.