Before submitting your
completed Application you can print your application by selecting File,
Print (located top left side of the website page).
7 Member Board
- Louis Espinoza Sr., Council Member (Open Term)
- Richard Wilson (01/31/20)
- Cecilia Cuin (01/31/18)
- Darsee Welcher (01/31/20)
- Patti Hays (01/31/18)
- Malcolm Watson (01/31/18)
- Janell Thayer-Steele (01/31/2015-01/31/2018)
PURPOSE: Responsible for preparation and updating the Comprehensive Plan, Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision regulations; advising the City Council on adoption of regulations, zoning changes and subdivision; approving Special Use Permits.
MEETINGS: Second Tuesday of each month at City Hall 521 W. Cedar Street in the Council Chambers, 5:30 p.m.