How can I get an item in front of City Council?
A member of the public may request an item be placed on a future agenda while addressing the City Council during a regular meeting and/or by submitting the request in writing to the City Council through the City Clerk's Office:
521 W Cedar St.
Rawlins, WY 82301
Ph; (307) 328-4500 City Clerks Office

Show All Answers

1. What is the Mission of the City Manager?
2. When are City Council Meetings Held?
3. How can I contact my council member?
4. How can I get an item in front of City Council?
5. I am traveling through town, where do I go to get help?
6. What do I need to do to have a special event in the town, or in a park?
7. Does the City of Rawlins pick up trash?
8. Is there a Curfew for the City of Rawlins?
9. Can I post flyers within the city?
10. How do I register to vote?
11. What are your Water Restrictions?
12. How do I get on your Venders list.
13. What are the rules to have a Garage Sale?