Use Request Tracker to report your concerns.

Any request for the Police Department, Animal Control, and Fire Department please call Emergency Dispatch at 328-4530.

City Hall: Call 307-328-4500 ext. 2 or submit form below. 2 Forms
Code Enforcement/Nuisance Abatement 1 Forms
Community Relations: Call 307-328-4500 ext 1022 or submit form below. 1 Forms
Fire Department: Call 307-328-4596 or submit form below. Always call 911 in an emergency. 1 Forms
Parks & Recreation: Call 307-324-7529 or submit form below. 4 Forms
Public Works: Call 307-328-4599 or submit form below. Public Works is responsible for utilities, city facilities, streets, landfill and recycling, cemetery, community development, & water treatment. 6 Forms
Street lights (non-decorative): Report below or via phone to the Rawlins Police Department at 307-328-4530. Before calling you will need the yellow pole number and cross streets. 1 Forms